Geelong restaurant drinks menu
- Santa Vittoria sparkling mineral water 500ml $7.5
- Santa Vittoria 250ml Iced lemon tea, iced peach tea, chinotto $4.5
- Soft Drink Coke, diet coke, lemonade, lemon squash, dry ginger, raspberry, soda water jug $10.5, glass $4
- Lemon lime & bitters $4.5
- Juice pineapple, apple, tomato, orange, cranberry $5
- Iced coffee, chocolate, mocha, chai, strawberry, vanilla $6.5
- Julius Meinl Coffee “Italiano Blend” $4
Inspiring poets since 1862
Soy, almond, tall, extra shot extra .50c
Caramel syrup, vanilla syrup extra $1
Liqueur coffees available from $11
- Julius Meinl Tea pot for one $3.5
- Belgian Hot Chocolate
Made with our secret recipe using real Belgian dark chocolate
Beer, Ciders & Spirits
Beer Local & Imported
- Cascade Premium Light Tasmania $7
- Carlton Draught Victoria $8
- Hahn Super Dry NSW $8
- Peroni Italy $9
- Corona Mexico $9
- Great Northern Super Crisp Lager QLD $7.5
- Little Creatures Furphy Refreshing Ale Geelong, VIC $8
- James Squire Pale Ale 150 Lashes NSW $9
- Hawkers Pale Ale Reservoir, VIC $9
- Flying Brick Original Apple Geelong/Bellarine $9
An easy choice for a delightful and satisfying drink on a hot day
- Flying Brick Pear light, crisp and delicate $9
Uncomplicated and pure, an enjoyable drink for any occasion anywhere
- Basic spirits and liqueurs from $8.5
- Premium spirits from $9.5
- Top shelf from $12
- House South Eastern Australia
- Prosecco Superiore DOCG Veneto, Italy
North eastern Italy’s finest sparkling white wine – refreshing and dry with golden fruit explosions on the palate. A wonderfully fresh aperitif
Champagne Historic Province North East of France
- Piper-Heidsick Champagne, France
$98From one of the oldest Champagne houses. A structured, full-bodied and franc wine. A juice, fleshy pear and golden grape texture. The finish narrows to citrus and grapefruit flavours. A wine with great fruit, a good mouthfeel and a harmonious balance.
- Moet Chandon N.V Champagne, France
With its perfect balance of pinot noir chardonnay and pinot meunier the palate reveals subtle pear, citrus and brioche notes. Voilà!
- Pink Moscato South Eastern Australia
A light, fresh, musky sweet finish – capturing the spirit of the Aussie summer
- Marcus Hill Swinburn Riesling, Wallington
20 year old vines, hand pruned, hand picked, matured in French Oak Barrels for 5 months. A Riesling with restrained fruit, textured palette and a long dry lingering finish
Pinot Gris, Pinot Grigio
- Baie Pinot Gris Geelong, VIC
Crisp pear and nashi fruit flavours combined with a honey, creamy texture and crisp dry finish; leaves you wondering what happened to the glass you just ordered
- Tomich Rhyme and Reason Pinot Grigio Adelaide Hills, South Australia
This is a perfect example of the style; packed with apple, rich pear andhoney leading to a long, clean finish
- House Marlborough, NZ
Refreshingly crisp. It delivers bright tropical fruits with a touch of gooseberry and light herbal notes
- Wild Oats WA
This bright, fresh Sauvignon Blanc is a burst of WA sunshine in a glass. Juicy and succulent with gooseberry and passionfruit and a slight herbal edge before a nicely textured tropical fruit palate and a zingy, acid finish
- Shaw + Smith Adelaide Hills, South Australia
$59This Sauvignon Blanc is bright and aromatic. On the palate there is intense
flavour with fresh, limey fruit, mouthwatering acidity and remarkable purity
- House Robert Oatley Vineyards
Beautiful ripe peach and melon flavours with a subtle citrus note
- Robert Oatley Finisterre Margaret River, WA
Complex and restrained. Roasted nuts and nougat with underlying citrus blossom from Oatley’s super premium range
- House Robert Oatley Vineyards
Cherries and red fruits are complimented by a textured palate balanced by fine tannins and hints of French oak
- Between Five Bells Lehtbridge, VIC
$52This 2015 Pinot Noir is a wild, fruity, fresh and satiating drink. Made by 100% whole-bunch carbonic fermentation, its ready to drink with your summer lunch
- Rymill MC2 Coonawarra, SA
A well structured wine with softness and fruitiness reminiscent of fresh berries with delicate spice, cloves and thyme.
- Rymill Dark Horse Coonawarra, SA
This wine is all about juicy and dark brooding fruit, which linger in layers on the palate. Ripe for the picking and raring to go!
- House South Eastern Australia
Displays blueberry, mint and spice on the nose. This is a fruit driven Shiraz and an easy drinking drop
- Robert Oatley Signature Series Heathcote, VIC
A perfumed, floral Shiraz: supple fruited, finely textured, with soft ripe tannins and gentle French oak character.
- BAIE Shiraz Bellarine Peninsula, Estate Grown
$52The mist of the sea travelling through the vineyard combined with rich alluvial
soil deliver a soft, elegant and consistent wine
- Orange Muscat & Flora Brown Brothers Victoria
This wine is a blend of two grape varieties, Orange Muscat and Flora.
Unique to Brown Brothers it has flavours of citrus and stone fruit and
a fresh crisp finish
- Morris Tawny Port Rutherglen, VIC $8
- Baileys of Glenrowan Tokay Glenrowa, VIC $8
- Penfolds Grandfather Port Regional, SA $14.5
- Sherry Royal Reserve Sweet $6
- Hennessey Cognac V.S.O.P Cognac, France $14
With stunning waterfront views, Sailors’ Rest is more than just a perfect restaurant for a delicious meal. If the weather is warm, sip on Santa Vittoria sparkling mineral water, plain or refreshingly flavoured with iced lemon tea, chinotto, or aranciata rossa (blood orange). A fresh juice or iced coffee might also be the drink of choice for you! And of course all the favourites are also available – original bottle Diet Coke and Fanta, lemonade and more.
For those cooler months, pop in to our Geelong café to enjoy a hot chocolate made with real Belgian chocolate!
Our extensive wine and beer list will suit every taste and budget – and is hand-picked to suit our restaurant menu. So sit back, take your time perusing the list, or ask our friendly restaurant staff for suggestions.
We offer an array of excellent locally crafted beers and ciders, including Flying Brick ciders from the Bellarine, plus wines from Geelong and Bellarine wineries. All are listed alongside many other Australian and international wines.
If you’re up for something special to complement your Geelong dining experience, you can’t go past a bottle of sparkling, whether a drop of Prosecco – one of Italy’s finest sparkling wines, or unquestionably one of the worlds finest of all French Champagnes – Bollinger.
Looking for something a bit fun? Take a look at our delicious and decadent cocktail menu! Enjoy a Sailors’ Spritzer, Aztec Gold or Sweet Susie. And don’t forget about our restaurant vouchers – perfect to shout a friend a few drinks to celebrate a special occasion!